Sunday, July 26, 2009

my lifeeeeeeee

ok,hi ppl of blogger lol.so i just wanted to tell every 1 about my day .2DAY i wen to the movies and saw the orphan .(awsome movie might wanna go cheeck that out).i watched paris on t.v(paris hilton her bff)i love that show and she has a doc coming out thats going to be aired on mtv im sure that a lot of u know that company lol .Then i whent shopping did u know that hollister ,abercrombie,and arepostel have have basicl the same clothing but just dif names on them lol ,but i still love A&F the most so then i saw 2 homeless ppl and gave them so change .i dnt uasally do that lol .that comment on this post and tell me how ur day was lol

peace out and remember

i have a good POKERFACE (ikno that song is old but i still love it lol starstukkk

3 comments:

  1. ur day sounded AWESOME!!
    I LOVE HOLLISTER...A.E. ABERCROMEIE..ND SOMETIMES AEROPASTEL!
    BT YEA USUALLY MY DAY IS BUSY WITH SPORTS! THEN SHOPPING, MY BLOG ND CHILLIN WIT FAM ND FRIENDS ALL THE TIME! =D

    BT UR BLOG IS REALLY KEWL!
    its official im followin you, SO FOLLOW ME!!
    FOLLOW ME!

    P.S. WHEN YOU FOLLOW ME EXPECT WEEKLY COMMENTS FROM ME JUS KUZ I LIKE TO INTERACT WITH MY FOLLOWERS!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all those stores 2. I might go and see that Orphan movie now that I hear its good.

    I really like ur blog. Im following you. Follow me at http://miclounge.blogspot.com/
    thanx:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok thanx ppl
    and i will,and orphan is really good

    ReplyDelete